Thursday, June 19, 2008

More cereal...

I kept debating over and over about getting more cereal. We have a ton, but were running out of Cheerios and Rice Chex. I knew that I wanted to get some Propel because I had coupons for it and decided that if I was going to get it anyway then getting the cereal would be a good idea. I ended up doing two transactions yesterday.

Between the two this is what I ended up with:

2 boxes of Wheaties
2 Boxes of Wheat Chex
4 Boxes of Rice Chex
16 Boxes of Cheerios
20 bottles of Propel
2 Gallons of milk
2 coupons for free milk up to $4
total OOP after coupons $16.80

Also got more cheese at Target. Tuesday 4 slices per bag was just over .15 lb each so most of them were $1.05. Yesterday they must have sliced it thiner because ever bag was under $1. The coupon does not adjust or beep if it is under $1, but I don't feel right purposely getting an overage on these. The total for 10 bags came $8.40 so I only used 8 $1/1 coupons. Total OOP $.40

Spending this trip $17.20
Total Spend this Month $61.42
Total Left for this Month $23.58 + $5 OYNO @ Cub, and 2 Free milk up to $4 at Rainbow

No comments: