Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good deals worth looking into this week.

I haven't gotten the list made up yet, but there are a couple of deals that I thought I would let you know about. I posted them on HCW so I'm just going to take the post from there and ad it here. Yeah, can you tell I'm feeling lazy and tired tonight?

Cub as a deal going through 6-24 where if you buy 5 specified Sara Lee, Ballpark, or Hillshire Farm products you get a $5 OYNO coupon at checkout.

This is what I did today. It's a great price in the end.

4 Johnsonville brats $10
2 Sara Lee Buns $3

-2 B2 Johnsonville, get 1 buns free= $3
-$5 print out
Total OOP $5 for 4lbs of brats. I know the ad says sausage, but it pictures cheddarwarst as does the coupons. I got the Cheddarwaurst and it worked just fine.

I think there are MF for the brats, but not sure. Maybe $.35/1. That would mean an extra $1.40 off if you have 4 of them. It would make it less then $1 per lb + the free buns.

Rainbow also has buy 6 cereal get $10 off + 1 free milk. If you have some good coupons this can be a good deal. I thought I had it all figured, but just realized I had it all wrong. Maybe I can work up another plan and post it later.

No comments: