Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cheap cheddar cheese at Cub-No coupons needed

I was at Cub yesterday doing the Kraft cheese/Nabisco cracker deal and found a great deal. The 16oz packages of Kraft shredded cheddar cheese were ringing up $1.50. The sign said 3/$9.99, but I tried it two different times and they rang up $1.50.

There is a coupon in the Cub ad this week for $5 off your order WYB 5 Kraft cheese. The best deal would look like this;

5 16 oz Shredded Cheddar $7.50
-$5 off your order
Total $2.50 for 5lbs of cheese.

The expiration date was mid October so there is plenty of time to use all the cheese. It also freezes great so that would be an option too.

This deal can get better if you have the Kraft peelies and the nabisco coupons. The second deal I did was this;

1.22lb red grapes $3.04
5 16 oz Shredded Cheddar $7.50
2 8oz Kraft Mexican 4 cheese blend $1.50 each (on clearance)
2 5.5oz resealable bags of Nabisco mini Ritz crackers $1.64 each
2 8oz resealable bags of Nabisco Animal crackers $1.64 each
Total $20.10

Coupons used
Free 1lb grapes Cub coupon
$5 off your order WYB 5 Kraft cheese
2 Free cheese up to $4.99 WYB 2 Nabisco crackers
2 $1/1 Any 5oz or larger Nabisco cookies or crackers
Total after coupons $.63

I only used 2 Nabisco coupons because I would have had an overage and at the time I didn't know what else I needed to go with it so I just saved the other two coupons for later.

No comments: