Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I feel like I'm the dog from the Beggin Strips comercial...

You all know what I'm talking about. The dog that goes running all over the place to get "bacon." I only have 6 more coupons to use, but I feel like I have been running back and forth from Cub all week.

To make it easy on me, and also less borning to read I'm just going to give a grand total of what I have gotten and the total spent on it.

Walgreens
1 Oral B crossaction toothbrush
2 4ct Schick refill blades
8 Chef Boyardee raviolli
1 Schick Titanium razor
1 Schick razor with trimmer
total $
Used $13 RR and $3.89 cash
Rebate $4.99 for toothbrush +$5 for raviolli +10% extra for having it put onto a gift card
Total OOP after rebate $7.10 overage.

I still have $20 in RR to use before the end of the week so hopefully I will be able to find more of the free after rebate items to increase my giftcard total.

CVS
6 Sobe life water
6 Crayola Color Wonders Mini pads with paints or markers
3 CVS brand Tylenol
1 Colgate 360 toothbrush
2 Garnier shampoo, each w/bonus travel size shampoo and conditioner
OOP was $11.90, I used ECBs and a gift card. I got back $8.99, so overall I paid $2.91 in ECBs.

Cub
14 packages Farmland Bacon
4 cans Bush's Gillin Beans
24 cans Cub brand green beans (used raincheck)
1 loaf wheat bread
4 8oz pk of Kraft cheese
4 Kraft to Go salad dressing
2 pks baby carrots
1 red onion
1 Kraft Mayo
1 A1 Sauce
3lbs ground beef
Total $13.54 Cash + $10 OYNO

There were also a couple of random purchases at the end of last week. I can only rememeber one, but there might have been two.
Cub
Salad $.53

Grand total $14.07
Total Spending this Month $76.50
Total Left to Spend $18.30

No comments: