Sunday, May 18, 2008

$.17

Went to Cub this evening and got a couple of things. The cashier was super funny when she say my total. It went from $9.97 to $.17. It's like she couldn't quite believe it could do that.

This is what I got
2 Farmland Bacon $4.29 each
1 Bush's grillin beans $1.39

In todays ad there is a store coupon to get the beans for $.88 each, limit one. If you still have the $1/1 coupon from a coupon of weeks ago you get an overage on it. The coupon didn't beep or need to be approved so there is no problems with the overage.

There is a BOGO coupon in the Cub booklet for the bacon. Pair that with the current or expired $2/1 coupons it comes to $.29 for 2 packages.

These coupons have been really hot of ebay, but I was able to trade for some last week. Most of the clipping sites are out of them, or never got them, but I did find one that still has some. If you order by Tuesday morning they should get here in time for the sale. I've used this site before and they are reliable. They don't send you a comfirmation email so it's a little nerve racking, but they have always come. The site is Rebecca's forms and coupons. They are $.20 each or it would be like paying $.70/2 packs of bacon.

If you have any questions give me a call or send me an email.

No comments: