Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's good this week?

There are a lot of good deals this week. I've been looking all day so that I could get my coupons ordered. It seems like I am ordering coupons every week now. I either get something for myself, or something for church. This week is was 65 coupons for $1/1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers, and 20 BOGO Glade Gel Plug-Ins.

Both of these are for deals found at Cub. The veggies are on sale for $1 this week, meaning free after the coupon. It will help keep costs down for Simple Supper at church. The Glade Gel Plug-Ins have been on sale for $1.69. Each one purchased prints a $2 OYNO. It makes them a slight money maker of $.31 without any coupon. With the BOGO coupon each set of 2 will cost $1.69 and I will get 2 $2 OYNO for a total of $2.31 overage for each. This is banking that they will still be $1.69 by the time the coupons get here. If so I will have a total money maker of $41.85 if I deduct the $4.35 paid for coupons and shipping.

I think for now, considering my headache and the time of night or morning as it may be, I am going to leave it at this and hope to get back to all the deals a little later.

This week is super busy with a Seminets meeting tomorrow night, Double coupons and Simple Supper on Wednesday, Wedding setup Friday, and then the wedding on Saturday. I'll do my best to get a list typed up. It will depend on nap time on Tuesday and Thursday.

Night

No comments: