Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This weeks list

So I haven't been able to get a list made the last couple of weeks. I've started a couple of times, but they have always ended up in the draft file. I'm going to try again and hopefully I will get it done this time.


It seems to be slim pickings this week at most places. It's actually nice because I have been running to this store or that store the last couple of weeks so I am looking forward to staying home a little bit.

Cub
Grapes $2.99 per lb, -Free first lb of grapes=Free
Dole Premium Salads $1.50, -$2/1 any bagges salad=1/Free with overage
Strawberries 2/$4 with in ad coupon
Blueberries 2/$4 with in ad coupon
Raspberries 2/$4 with in ad coupon
Blackberries 2/$4 with in ad coupon
Hormel Always Tender Fresh Boneless Pork Country styles ribs $2.99 per lb, -BOGO cub coupons, -$1.25/1 MF x2=2/? depends on weight of packages.
Selected Kellogg's cereals 50% off. Couldn't find any MF for them.
Yoplait Yogurt $.50 each, -$.50/2 IP = 2/.50
Keebler chips delux cookies $3.79, BOGO cub coupon=2/$3.79
Doritos $1.77
Brownie cookies $?, BOGO
Bakery Fresh buns $1.50
Brownberry bread $2
Loreal Hair care $4.79, -BOGO cub coupon, -BOGO MF=2/Free


Rainbow
Bananas $.49 per lb
Kashi go lean cereal $2.50, -$2/1 IP=1/$.50
Muir Glen salsa $2.50, -$1/1 Peelie or IP=$1.50

Target
Archer Farms small bags of chips $.89, -$1/1 Target coupon=1/Free plus $.11 overage

Snyders
Free instant 8x10 enlargment with in ad coupon
20 Free 4x6 Prints with online code Vosges
Walgreens

Aldi
Limes and Lemons $.15 each
Grapes $1 per lb
Pinapple $1.99

Walmart
Crayola 24pk crayons $.22
Elmer's glue or glue sticks $.22
Note books $.05
Twin pocket folders $.15


Alright, I know there are some great deals going on at both Walgreens and CVS. I really haven't been keeping up with them lately. At this point I am pretty out of the loop and don't want to spend another three hours tonight working on them. I need to make a list for my own shopping before the end of the week so I will try to post that. Night all.

No comments: