Tuesday, June 10, 2008

DOUBLE COUPONS TOMORROW

Becca just called me. She was at Rainbow today and said that there was a sign on the register saying there will be double coupons EVERY Wedneday until September! I called the Bloomington store and they confirmed that it is EVERY Wednesday!!!!

It is the same deal a usual. Spend $25 get up to 5 $1 coupon doubled.

Becca posted a comment about this. She also asked if you can use more then 5 coupons. The answer is YES. Use as many coupons as you can find. Only 5 will be doubled, but to maximize the deal use all the coupons you can. :)

So far my best deal looks like this.

10 Powerade=$10
1 24 pk Dassani =$4.99?
11 Farmland suasage=$11

Coupons
11 Farmland=$11 off
2 $.75/1 Powerade (it's all I have)=$1.50
1 Free Dassani=$4.99
Total $3.50

I would love to be able to get some more Powerade coupons. Does any one know if any stores in the area carry Sunday papers all week?

No comments: