Saturday, May 3, 2008

Starting the month off with a bang...or maybe with bacon

It seems like I have been to the store a lot in the last couple of days. I don't really know where I stand right now, but don't think that I have spent too much.

I did solve the no meat problem. This great lady on HCW mailed me 11 coupons for $2/1 Farmland Bacon. Becca found it on sale at Walmart so I got 11 packages of bacon today. Not much of a variety, but in stockpiling variety doesn't come all at once.


Thursday

Cub
Manwich $1.19
Ham soup base $1.50
Total $2.68

Target
Golden Plump oven ready whole chicken $2.50
Total $2.50

Rainbow
2 Muir Glen organic tomatoes $1.25 each
Minute Maid Limeade $.88
White bread $.88
Smart Taste pasta $.88
Gala Apples $.98 per lb
Total after coupons $4.37? I can't find my receipt, but I think that I got 2.75lbs apples. If so then this is the total. I know it wasn't any more then this.

Friday
Cub
Red Leaf Lettuce $1.66
2 Old El Paso refried beans $1 each
Old El Paso taco seasoning $.66
Total after coupons $.34

Saturday
Cub
2 Mission Tortillas $1 each
Total $2

Walmart
11 Farmland Bacon 16 oz $2.50
Russet Potatoes 5lb $.98
Total after coupons $6.48

Total This Trip $18.37
Total This Month $18.37
Total Left To Spend $76.43

I am going to keep looking for the Rainbow receipt because I really don't think it should have been that much.

No comments: