Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lots of salsa

Not much to add today. If you read the post below we will see what I got. :)

Cub
6 Wild Harvest organic salsa $1.79
Total after coupons $4.77

Total This Trip $4.77
Total Spending for The Month $23.14
Total Left To Spend $71.66

I've decided this week is a great opportunity to get into the Walgreens RR/rebates with very little OOP. I'm planning on doing the same thing I did this fall with CVS and put in $20 or less to get started and then just keep rolling it from there. I don't think I will really need the whole $20, probably just $5. At any rate. I'm not going to take the start up $ out of the grocery budget for the month. In the future I'll add in what I spend, just like at CVS, but for now I fell it would skew the numbers to deduct that from the monthly grocery budget.

Walgreens
9 Crest Pro Health $22.50
-$13.50 WG coupon
-$4 in MF coupons
-$4.61 in random gift card I had
Total $2.85
received 2/$10 RR

No comments: