Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Freebies and money makers that I missed

Looks like I missed some good stuff while I was making the list. I thought I probably would, but just wouldn't see it at the time I was typing. Credit goes to Becca for a lot of these. She's been great at finding the deals lately.

Target
Free AF individual size coffee with the new Target IP
Lays Cracker Crisps $2.50, -$1/1 MF, -$1/1 Target=1/$.50
Mini boxes of AF cookies on clearance for $.48, -$1/2=2/Free with $.04 overage

Walmart
Post Live Active cereal $2.86, -$3/1 IP (can print two)=1/Free with $.14 overage
Fringo individual string cheese $.25, -$.50/1 MF, -1/$.25 overage

Cub
If your cub happens to be out of the Dannon light and fit yogurt make sure to get a raincheck is you were wanting some. This will give you time to order coupons. There is a list of clipping sites on the side bar. I got mine from thecouponclippers.com. I paid $6.09 for 50 coupons. It works out to a little over $1.12 per 4pk.

I think this is it for now. I'll keep updating if I find more.

1 comment:

Becca Nelson said...

Are you the one who got all of the clearance cookies at Target Shakopee?? I was there on Tuesday night and there were a lot of them on clearance and so I printed off a bunch of coupons and went to go get the cookies around 11:00am on Wed and they were gone! Bummer!

The cashier let me me use the coupons for the trailmix on the individual snack mixes by the registers. They came to be .18 each. After I bought them I looked at the nutritional facts and they are pretty bad for the small bag. They sure do look good though...