Monday, March 10, 2008

CAP 50% off day

Just wanted to give a heads up that CAP has 50% off this Friday. I'm not sure if anyone cares about it besides me.

Toddle clothes will be $.50
Children's size 5-16 top $.50
Children's pants 5-16 $1.00
All Coats/snowpants infant-16 $1.00
Kids shoes/boats $1
Adult Shoes $1.50?
Adult shirts $1-$2?
Jeans $2
Dress pants $2?

Last month I spend $80 on items for Once Upon a Child. I ended up being paid $259.18. I tried to keep track and I think that I spent a total of 10 hours all together on shopping, folding/sorting, and bringing it in. That's almost $18 per hour. I still have two plastic tubs of clothes, but most of it isn't that nice so I will probably only add a little bit of it at a time along with the new things from this coming Friday.

If anyone wants more info on what to look for or things let me know. I'd be happy to help.

No comments: