Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Diaper and Pull-up clearance

I was reading today that both CVS and Walgreens have diapers on clearance. Some stores are still Reg. price, but it would be worth a look if you are there.

At Walgreens it is Huggies jumbo packs. So far the only sizes working at 1 and 2. They are the Lion King print and are ringing up for $2.49.

CVS has Boys Huggies Pull-Ups for $2.79. I think they are the jumbo pack as well. They have Toy story on them.

There are $2/1 coupons for the Pull-Ups, and varies coupons for the diapers. I know there are $1/1 insert coupons from a couple of weeks ago, but also there are home mailer coupons for higher values.

I'll try to check in Shakopee tonight. I'll try to keep a list of stores that do or don't have them. If you check one let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Shakopee CVS does not have the Pull-ups. Didn't make it to Walgreens

No comments: